Forsit is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive in South Korea.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying, targeting, and marketing Forsit’s global selling opportunities to S. Korean brands of all sizes to grow the brands on global eCommerce platforms (Amazon, a variety of online platforms).
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations to the Forsit’s global service. Execute successfully on the marketing and business development plan recommended.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective S. Korean brands as well as respond to business forecasts.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Forsit service to S. Korea brands.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets.
- Prioritize and complete additional projects while continuing to market the Forsit’s global service to prospective new brands including competitive and marketplace analysis.
- Meet or exceed goals and operational metrics.
- Work cross functionally with all internal divisions in order to achieve the shared objectives
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of successful corporate sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail, technology, or software industries
- Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (must to be able to speak Korean)
- Experience in marketing nascent products/services to new markets
- Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data
- Relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
Preferred (not must)
- Global e-commerce experience (Amazon, Shopify)
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including CRM tools, Notion, Slack, Google Suites, etc.