The candidate will be responsible for identifying, targeting, and marketing Forsit’s global selling opportunities to South Korean brands of all sizes, with the aim of growing their presence on global eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, as well as other online platforms.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations to Forsit’s global service. Execute successfully on the marketing and biz development plan recommended.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools to target and track the prospective brands
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Forsit's services to Korean brands.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the eCommerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets.
- Meet or exceed goals and operational metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with all internal divisions in order to achieve shared objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of successful corporate sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to speak Korean fluently.
- Experience in marketing nascent products/services to new markets.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to manipulate data.
- Relationship management and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
Preferred (not must)
- Global eCommerce experience (Amazon, Shopify).
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including CRM tools, Notion, Slack, Google Suites, etc.