Forsit is hiring a Finance Manager with a strong background of Finance/Accounting.
- Manage the business operation / finance at Forsit that involves the domain of finance and business administration.
- Lead the finance-related communication with clients whose size range from $100M to $10B in annual revenue.
- Drive finance discipline, fact-based decision-making, and financial visibility across the company. Lead the company planning cycle, including the long range planning process, annual plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- 2+ years of professional finance experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance and budget policies, practices and systems; budgeting and reporting techniques; fund accounting; accounting and bookkeeping.
- Comprehensive knowledge of evaluating and rewarding individuals
- Track record of scaling planning, forecasting and reporting in growth-oriented environments; experience building processes, systems, and organization capability
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences (both Korean and English)
Preferred (not must):
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting or similar.
- Familiar with Korean and US law
- Familiar with government related work
- Competitive salary