- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing in China-based platforms (Tabobao, Tmall, Jingdong)
- Proven track record of creating a high-level vision and defining a path to achieving that vision.
- Experience managing competing priorities and using metrics to drive business decisions.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Prior history of driving cross-functional projects across categories or other departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaign performance.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis.
- Demonstrated relentlessly high standards and attention to detail.
- Strong business writing skills.
Forsit is looking for a results-driven Digital Marketer who will be responsible for growing Forsit's global business through paid channels (paid search, affiliate, paid social). This person will report into the Head of Marketing at Forsit, and will be expected to lead, think and act both strategically and tactically - from defining a digital marketing vision, to overseeing the creation, execution, and analysis of digital marketing. This person must have a track record of operational excellence and using analytics to drive results. This person must be passionate about measuring performance and ROI and for understanding what drives consumer behavior with the experience to turn those learnings into action.
The ideal candidate is a passionate marketer who delivers great results through testing, and optimization. They are passionate about measuring performance and ROI. They will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of opportunity with an eye on scalability and impactful change. They will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate, and launch effective marketing programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines. Moreover, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading, coaching and developing teams and future leaders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing the digital marketing division in a marketplace.
- Establishing, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns that drive awareness.
- Developing and overseeing the execution of the digital marketing strategy and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Raising and maintaining the standards to achieve a best-in-class digital marketing strategy.
- Assessing, proposing and implementing new digital marketing opportunities.
- Creating business and financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
- Developing insight-driven narratives with sound recommendations.
- Generating bold and innovative ideas for growth.
- Collaborating closely with marketing, product, and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Building strong relationships with other leaders in the Forsit organization and marketing co-workers.
- Proven track record driving awareness and acquisition through execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Passion for problem solving
- High comfort level with current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods