Forsit's Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of projects, channels and teams. This role is a part of the Creative Team and will be providing designs that focus on consistency and quality for the team. Examples of projects this role will be working on are: social media posts, videos, paid social ads, paid display ads, email templates, infographics, website graphics and other marketing-related content.
You will work extensively with the marketing team to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Design captivating graphics for paid ads (social and display) that follow platform guidelines and recommendations.
- Create engaging social media graphics.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to deliver high quality creative assets.
- Continually evaluate ways ISSA can test new creative.
Skills and Personal Strengths:
- Proven proficiency in marketing/advertising graphic design and videos
- Very fast learner and high degree of internal motivation.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Team player.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A strong portfolio of graphics.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exemplary communication skills.