Forsit is looking for a results-driven Influencer Marketing Manager who will be responsible for growing Forsit's marketing network globally.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience identifying key influencers for both paid and earned opportunities, engaging them, and managing influencer marketing campaigns to create engaging, brand-worthy content. We are looking for someone who brings constant innovation and forward thinking to the table, is goal and client KPI driven, respects process and attention to detail and a team player.
Preferred: You have an existing network of creative, interesting and diverse influencers.
- Manage the execution of branded content campaigns involving influencers, journalists, celebs, including: talent sourcing, talent outreach, negotiations, briefing, asset collection, and post-campaign analysis
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives, create/oversee campaign timelines, create and manage budgets, and meet the KPIs.
What you bring to it:
- With 2+ years of influencer marketing, running paid campaigns, press release from start to finish
- Experience of researching, identifying and engaging with influencers (YouTubers, journalists, bloggers, celebs, etc.)
- Working knowledge of influencer landscape across all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram and TikTok, etc.)
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external teams successfully
- Experience working with influencer marketing CRM platforms
- Experience in talent contracts and negotiations
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company's growth trajectory
- Strong industry relationships preferred
About the Team:
- You will be working with a young and dynamic team of professionals who are trained to be both technical and strategic in digital marketing and global online selling.