Forsit is looking for a results-driven e-commerce leader who will be responsible for growing Forsit's global business by managing the global selling team and clients success. This person will report to CEO at Forsit, and will be expected to lead, think and act strategically. This person must have a track record of excellence in managing a team, ideally in e-commerce space. A candidate with B2B background is preferred.
- Manage the performance of the global selling team and help them succeed in achieving their KPIs.
- Manage accounts strategically by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth.
What you bring to it:
- With 7+ years of e-commerce or B2B experience in your pocket, you will bring expertise to manage the global selling team.
- Experience working in strategic account growth and/or new business sales role; experience selling into enterprise organizations preferred.
- Have experience in Korean markets with a good understanding of the market's cultural nuances for client communication and relationship management.
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company's growth trajectory.
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills, particularly in blending analysis and narrative to create compelling slide
- Outstanding value assessment, problem-solving, and solutions architecture abilities, along with an ability to influence & motivate cross-functionally
- Robust quantitative skills including ROI analyses – demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Strong industry relationships preferred
About the Team:
- You will be working with a young and dynamic team of professionals who are trained to be both technical and strategic in digital marketing and global online selling.